Wednesday, February 24, 2010

zac posen = afforable!

i'm sure this is old news to the internet world, especially amongst fashionistas...therefore i am a bit ashamed to have discovered just news!

ZAC POSEN, the next international GO designer for target, launches APRIL 25?!

AHHHHMAZING. i am seriously so excited. in the past, i skipped on alexander mcqueen, erin fetherston and even the recent rodarte line. regretful? absolutely. i had to hunt down the EF heart coat on ebay and still cannot manage to find the big red heart tote these days! i'll definitely be taking advantage of posen's line though. who wouldn't?! the dresses are just adorable and it looks like this is going to be a high quality line, unlike some of the featured designers that design for h&m. here is a photo of one of my favorite dresses by the ZP go line! what do you think?


1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I just discovered your blog and I love it. You have great taste, and i'm so excited that zac posen is affordable! I am following you via bloglovin and I'd be honored if you followed me :)

    Julia
    http://julialuckett.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete